We remain appreciative of the collective effort that has allowed Skeels to continue to offer education options to our families. We will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in our school and will make decisions regarding our education options based on the most recent information available. Through our experience since the start of the school year, we are confident that the better we do with our mitigation strategies, the more likely we will be able to keep schools open for face-to-face instruction.
We will continue to utilize School Messenger to inform families of any situation that warrants an interruption or transition from our regularly scheduled instruction.
We recommend taking action to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our community. This includes:
- Staying home if you are sick.
- Wearing a mask (covering mouth and nose) while in public places.
- Observing general social distancing guidelines (maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart).
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not readily available.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering coughs and sneezes using the inside of your elbow.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces daily.
Thank you for your ongoing support, flexibility, and demonstrated resilience during this unprecedented school year.